The used vehicle market is booming, and people are looking for that rare gem. This is even truer for certified full-size cars, SUVs and trucks.
Your used and new car dealer in Baie-Comeau on the Côte-Nord tells you about the advantages of to this type of vehicle.
Why Choose a Used Vehicle in 2022?
There are many reasons to choose a used vehicle, but let’s keep in mind the ones that seem the most obvious:
- Price remains the most important concern. Everyone wants to get the most for their money. The used vehicle has already gone through the depreciation scenario of the new vehicle.
- Insurance for a used vehicle is much more affordable than for a new vehicle.
- Buying a used vehicle often allows you to afford a better equipped vehicle for a fraction of the purchase price of a new one.
- Today’s vehicles are built to last; the pre-owned Toyota is the finest example.
- Spare parts for a used vehicle are easier to find on the market.
In short, the advantages are plentiful and it is for all these reasons and more that people shop for a used car.
Pre-Owned Toyota Cars: A Vast Inventory Awaits You!
The pre-owned Toyota vehicle for sale is not only reliable and durable, it will give you value for your money.
With its impressive inventory of pre-owned vehicles, Manic Toyota has the car you need. It is a proud dealer of Toyota vehicles, but it also offers you several models of pre-owned cars, SUVs and trucks on the market. Check out our online inventory to see for yourself.
Whether you’re looking for a sedan, an SUV, a coupé or a full-size truck, your dealer on the Côte-Nord offers you an unmatched choice of pre-owned vehicles with low mileage and at unbeatable prices.
Why Buy Your Certified Used Car from a Dealer?
There are many reasons to buy a used car from your dealer, but we think you’ll get more value and peace of mind by dealing directly with your dealer.
In addition to knowing their business inside and out, they’ll be able to provide you with the vehicle’s history, tell you about its previous owners, and give you a complete review of the vehicle before you hit the road.
Focus on Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Whether you’re looking for a pre-owned Toyota Corolla, a pre-owned Toyota RAV4 or a pre-owned Toyota Highlander, to name just a few, you should know that all of these vehicles are certified. But what does this mean?
At Manic Toyota, a certified vehicle is:
- 160-item vehicle inspection.
- Free tank of gas.
- Warranty on the powertrain and roadside assistance of 6 months/10,000 km minimum.
- Warranty honored at over 1,500 Toyota dealerships in Canada and the United States.
- No deductible to pay in case of a claim.
- Extensive mechanical and cosmetic reconditioning by Toyota factory-trained technicians.
- 7-day/1,500 km exchange privilege.
- First oil change with filter replacement.
- CARFAX Canada history report tracing the vehicle’s entire history.
- And much more!
In short, Toyota certification gives you unequaled peace of mind with many years of satisfaction. Certified vehicles are without a doubt the cars to look for on the market. As the experts at Auto123 point out:
“Buying a certified pre-owned vehicle usually means acquiring a newer vehicle, in better condition, better protected and with a higher resale value. It can be a great alternative to a new vehicle.”
Let’s review some of the advantages of buying a used vehicle:
Pre-owned vehicles are increasingly popular. With its large inventory, Manic Toyota on the Côte-Nord has definitely the vehicle that best suits your needs!